Honey

Honey

Sailing around New Zealand

Emily is sailing solo around New Zealand on her 32 foot yacht Honey, from Lyttelton south down the east coast, around the bottom of Stewart Island, up the west coast of the South and North Islands and down the east coast back to Lyttelton. The whole adventure is expected to take 3 months. This blog will provide updates as I travel (when I have mobile reception to upload).


Thursday 19 January 2017

Part 2: The North Island

After almost 4 years since Honey and I had completed our circumnavigation of the South Island and Stewart Island, it is time to take on the North Island. Over the first three months of 2017, I intend to circle the North Island, up the west coast and down the east, and spending time along the beautiful coast of the far North, Great Barrier Island and the Hauraki Gulf. As it was for the first part, this will be a solo trip, but I do hope to be joined by family and friends along the way when I reach some of the magic destinations.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you!! Your inspiring and I hop the trip is going well so far xx

    ReplyDelete